Please pay attention to the anti-freeze and heat preservation of laser equipment
1. Recommended working environment temperature of laser: around 22℃
2. Low water temperature control of water cooler: 20-24℃
3. High water temperature control of water cooler: 28-30℃
4. The water cooling machine needs to work before the laser emits light: 20 minutes↑
5. Ensure the temperature of the laser main control and module optical sensor: 18℃↑
Below, Ander Laser shares with you three key points of antifreeze for laser equipment:
1. Winter is a period of high incidence of laser equipment failures, especially the “fault-type cooling” in the north. It is necessary to take anti-freezing measures and pay attention to the work instruction readings in order to effectively reduce the “freeze damage rate”.
Anti-freezing measures: The operating temperature of the chiller of laser equipment must be above 0°C. If the chiller is out of service, it may cause the water system to freeze. At that time, the solidification and expansion of the cooling water will affect all flowing parts, such as cold water plates, water distributors, etc. , seriously even affecting the entire refrigeration system.
1. Keep the chiller running and set both low-temperature water and normal-temperature water at about 10°C. This not only ensures that the cooling water is above freezing point, but also saves energy and is environmentally friendly.
2. Add antifreeze to the chiller. The following is the reference ratio of Clariant antifreeze.
Local temperature -42℃～-45℃
6:4 (60% antifreeze and 40% water)
Local temperature -32℃～-35℃
5:5 (50% antifreeze, 50% water)
Local temperature -22℃～-25℃
4:6 (40% antifreeze and 60% water)
Local temperature -12℃～-15℃
3:7 (30% antifreeze and 70% water)
The choice of antifreeze is not that the lower the freezing point, the better, but based on the local temperature, choose an antifreeze slightly lower than the local temperature. ANDER LASER recommends the use of Clariant antifreeze. If you need to purchase it, please contact us by calling the after-sales hotline below and we will arrange it as soon as possible.
3. Antifreeze is corrosive, and any antifreeze cannot completely replace deionized or distilled water. It is not recommended for long-term use throughout the year. After winter, when the daily temperature returns to above 0°C, it is recommended to use deionized or distilled water to clean the pipelines and resume using deionized or distilled water as the coolant.
2. If the laser equipment is not used for a long time, the cooling water in the equipment must be drained, and compressed air must be used to blow away the residual water in each component of the machine to prevent internal ice and frost.
TIPS: Remove the water pipe from the chiller, use compressed gas below 3.5 Bar to ventilate the 4 water inlets and outlets respectively, and drain the water inside the chiller. The 4 water inlets and outlets are as shown in the figure below.
Pay attention to details: I believe that skilled technicians will have no difficulty with the above operations. Safety production is all about details. We must ensure the safety of both workers and equipment!
1. After turning on the chiller, first check whether the normal temperature water pressure gauge and cooling water pressure gauge readings are normal; if an alarm signal occurs, pay special attention to whether the water system is frozen and check whether the valve is not open.
2. After checking that the water pump is normal, if the cooling water temperature fails to rise to the minimum temperature required for laser startup, you can increase the normal temperature water and cooling water temperature settings by 5°C. You must wait until the temperature reaches the set temperature value before normal use. .
3. Carefully inspect important components such as the laser water circulation system and protective mirror to check for icing, frosting, freezing, etc.
4. If the laser is frosted or frozen, do not force it to start. It must be defrosted before use to avoid tube explosion.
3. If the peripheral ambient temperature of the laser is between 10℃-40℃, there is no need to add any antifreeze. In addition, in summer, please drain the antifreeze in the chiller before injecting deionized or distilled water for use.
If your laser is shut down for a long time in winter, be sure to drain the remaining water inside the laser water pipe.
If the laser malfunctions in low-temperature weather and needs to be transported or repaired, the remaining water in the laser waterway must be drained before packing and transporting.
If you have any questions about laser equipment, you can call the Ander Laser after-sales hotline at 400-8617-288 at any time, and we will arrange follow-up as soon as possible.
Laser cutting machine manufacturer Ander Laser Intelligent Equipment (Guangdong) Co., Ltd. is a laser equipment manufacturer integrating R&D, production and sales. It specializes in laser cutting machines, laser pipe cutting machines, laser welding machines, laser marking machines, etc. series of equipment. The company’s R&D team has 20 years of industry experience and focuses on developing products with stable performance and excellent quality. It is committed to providing systematic laser intelligent manufacturing solutions to small and medium-sized enterprise customers around the world. All walks of life are welcome to consult and purchase.